Monday, February 22, 2010

Dreams Do Come True!

Hello everyone! In case you were not aware, I GOT ACCEPTED INTO THE DISNEY COLLEGE PROGRAM! I got Attractions (the role I wanted)! It was a great ending to this day which wasn't the best. The crappy day started off bad when I only got 45 minutes of sleep, then I had work at 9am, then class right after and after class I had to (what felt like forever) drive all over the world running errand after errand. Keep in mind I had not eaten since 5pm the day before, close to 24 hours with nothing in my system and only 45 minutes of sleep imagine how I felt! Well I finally arrived back at my apartment, climbed up the flight of stair to my room and plopped on my bed, I debated taking a nice deserved nap but instead I said "hell I'll check facebook," while I was on facebook I went to my e-mail not thinking anything, and I opened my inbox to find an e-mail with subject "Disney College Program: Your Invitation!"

I opened the e-mail and immediately jumped up out of bed and shot across the hall to tell my friends who lived next to me, I was screaming and out of breath, my friend gave me a glass of water and I was shaking holding the cup. She asked "what role did you get?" and I hadn't even known because I just say "Congratulations" on the e-mail and lost it. I soon discovered that I got an invitation for being an Attractions Cast Member for the Fall 2010 Season.
I decided to head out back onto the road to go home to tell my family, on the ride there I called all my friends and extended family to tell them the good news. When I arrived home I showed my aunt the letter and she immediately burst into a frenzy of laughter screaming an the occasional "OH MY GOD" as she jumped up and down and hugging me at the same time. I can't believe this is happening!

"If you can dream it, we can do it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment